Flowpoint is an AI-powered marketing solution that helps to optimize user experience and website conversion rates. With Flowpoint, you can automatically analyze user behavior on your website, providing valuable insights for making informed decisions about your marketing strategies.
Flowpoint allows you to supercharge your business without any technical skills required. Put Flowpoint’s AI intelligence to work today and see the positive impact it can have on your website!
What can you do with Flowpoint?
- You may quickly compare the effectiveness of each of your marketing campaigns across various channels
- You’ll be able to find out which initiatives are producing the best return on investment rapidly (ROI).
- The conversion rates for each of your active campaigns are automatically identified by the platform, which provides you with the information you need to make wise investment choices.
- You can improve your marketing strategies and make sure that your spending is being done in a way that will maximize your profit.
How does it work?
Flowpoint analyzes user activity on a wide scale automatically, discovering technical and behavioral issues that may be affecting conversion rates:
- Capture specific user activities: mouse clicks, page views, and page scrolling are all possible. It takes 5 minutes to integrate.
- Find out where your users get stuck.
- See insightful information: with AI-generated technical and UX insights, you can boost conversion rates and optimize SEO.
AI insights for your conversions challenges
By seeing and analyzing patterns in client behavior and offering improvement suggestions, AI-generated insights can be leveraged to increase conversion rates:
- Technical Assistance – if you have technical issues that are affecting conversion rates, Flowpoint will let you know.
- UX/UI Approaches – Flowpoint recognizes the areas where poor UX is turning away customers and offers simple solutions.
Use Flowpoint to look more deeply into each user's activity.
See detailed activities and user identification when tracking user sessions. Employ powerful filtering capabilities to ensure GDPR and CCPA compliance.
How can I activate the deal?
After purchasing you will get a unique activation code in your mailbox. Simply follow the instructions on your email and your deal is activated!
What if I’m not 100% satisfied?
We offer a hassle-free 30-day Credit Back Guarantee, just drop us a message and we will make sure to process the refund as soon as possible.
How is Flowpoint actually different from any other web analytics tools?
Compared to any web analytics on the market, Flowpoint does not only track your users action but it can identify the issues they face and tell you actionable insights that you can make in order to fix them.
What is a flow?
A flow is a particular set of steps your users need to follow on your website to achieve a business goal (ex: viewing a product, adding it to the basket, adding card details, placing the order).
What is a Flowpoint?
A Flowpoint is a granular step from your defined user flow that your users need to reach in order to complete your business goal.
What types of data does Flowpoint analyse?
Flowpoint tracks actions such as mouse clicks, page scrolls, tab switches, page reloads. Their AI then uses all those data points in order to identify different behaviours and emotions on your website. It also detects technical issues and corelate them together.
What is the difference between Starter and Pro Plans?
The difference between the starter and pro plans is mainly the number of monthly sessions analysed per account. (Ex: starter only analyses 5k user sessions, whereas pro analyses up to 20k sessions per month)
E.g.: If website traffic is at 100.000 visitors per month, you can pick the starter, and Flowpoint will show you an analysis consisting of just 5k visits from a total of 100.000. Similarly, you can opt-in for the PRO to analyse 20k visits.