Do you find it tedious to manually collect new Facebook Group member answers and add them to your email marketing software? If so, you’re not alone. Facebook doesn’t provide access to member answers once they’re approved, which means you have to copy and paste each answer individually. However, there’s a solution to this problem: Group Collector.
This handy tool effectively automates the onboarding process by collecting member answers and adding them directly to your email marketing software without the need for Zapier. Additionally, Group Collector enables you to send member answers straight to a Google Sheet and integrates with over 35 autoresponders.
Say goodbye to time-consuming manual processes and hello to streamlined onboarding with Group Collector.
How To Use Group Collector In 3 Easy Steps
Install the Chrome extension for The Group Collector and enter your license key. Create a new group, connect your preferred email marketing program, and the Google Sheet on the Group Collector Dashboard.
In the Facebook Group Settings, enter the three questions you want new members to respond to when they join your group. Make sure one of those questions requests an email address.
Go to the Facebook Group Member Requests page, add filters (optional), and then click the GC Approve or GC Approve All button. Data from members’ responses will be added to a Google Sheet and emails in your email marketing software.
Group Collector Is the Ideal Software for Facebook Group Owners Who Want to Automate New Member Onboarding
- Group Collector works directly with autoresponders. There is no need for Zapier
- Join an unlimited number of Facebook Groups
- Approve an unlimited number of group members
- Simple to use with Installation Instructions
- Email and Zoom support are both available
- Works with both new and old Facebook accounts
- Data from Group Members should be saved to a Google Sheet
- Approve new Facebook group members automatically depending on various criteria with a single click
- Software updates for life
- Automate new member onboarding and lead collection by creating group funnels.
I found Group Collector after being frustrated with another software that supposed to collect email from new Facebook members. Luckily they were spot-on. Excellent tech support and you can tell they just want to over-deliver and they do. Glad I found them!Joe DichiaraPresident of bedrockuniversity.com
I can't say enough good things about this chrome extension. It has been a blessing to our workflow for a 5-day Challenge group. What used to take lots of clicks and switching tabs in the browser is now done with a click. Thanks to the Web Hook integration, we are able to tie our new group members into our CRM. I'm sure they will eventually raise the price on this program. This is easily the best money I've spent on software all year long!Brian Walters
Pricing - Lifetime Deal - Pay Only Once
Group Collector – Lifetime Subscription
- Connect unlimited Facebook Groups
- Approve unlimited Facebook Group members
- Save Facebook Group members’ data to Google Sheet
- Integrate Facebook Group Collector with autoresponders without using Zapier
- Auto-approve new Facebook Group members based on different criteria without a single click
- Generate Facebook custom audience of approved members
- Create Facebook Group funnels and automate new members onboarding and lead collection
- Lifetime software updates
- Works with both new and old Facebook
- 30-day Credit Back Guarantee
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
How can I activate the deal?
After purchasing you will get a unique activation code in your mailbox. Simply follow the instructions on your email and your deal is activated!
What if I’m not 100% satisfied?
We offer a hassle-free 30-day Credit Back Guarantee, just drop us a message and we will make sure to process the refund as soon as possible.
Does it integrate with FluentCRM?
You can easily integrate it with FluentCRM using the webhook functionality available.
Is the product within Facebook’s terms of service?
Our users have already approved 250,000+ group members, and none of them have ever got any issue. Also, Facebook states that if the product is related to Facebook, and you run Facebook Ads for the product, Facebook verifies that this product is not against their TOS.
I am Hamza, Founder of Group Collector, enabling you to Automate New Facebook Group Members Onboarding. We are very excited to introduce Group Collector Lifetime Deal with the Dealify Community.
We have built Group Collector to be the best tool for Facebook group owners.
Group Collector is a chrome extension with a dashboard that allows you to automate new Facebook group members onboarding. You can easily collect new group member answers and store them in a google sheet. Emails in member answers can be added to your favorite email marketing software without Zapier. All of this is done with just a single click.
1) 20+ Direct Autoresponder Integrations
2) Advanced Webhook Integration allows you to integrate Group Collector with any tool that allows webhooks
3) Auto Approve New Facebook Group Members that meet your specific criteria
**How do I get started?**
Make sure you follow this tutorial: https://docs.groupcollector.com/article/5-install-setup-group-collector
Join our Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/groupcollector/HamzaDirector @ Group Collector